Delayed care in the event of a fall or other emergency can be devastating. With the Lifeline RI medical alert service from JFSRI, help is available with the press of a button.
Your Lifeline to Independent Living
We make it easy for individuals in Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts to get Lifeline, the region’s most trusted medical alert service. Simply call us or attend one of our informational meetings to start your service. You or your loved one will receive a Help Button and a simple communication device that offers fast access to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Lifeline has enabled millions of people to live with greater independence, peace of mind, and dignity for more than 30 years. Family caregivers love Lifeline because it allows them to balance the needs of their loved ones with the demands of their own busy lives.
Why Choose Lifeline?
Lifeline offers the highest-quality equipment and service. As the #1 medical alert service, Lifeline:
- Is trusted by thousands of hospitals.
- Is recommended by more than 90,000 health care professionals.
- Offers prompt, caring assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Has given more than 7 million seniors, individuals with disabilities and others the confidence and support to maintain their independent lifestyle.
Read more about the Lifeline difference.
Why Choose JFSRI as Your Lifeline Supplier?
Unlike impersonal sales offices, we offer:
- A family-oriented atmosphere with staff who are attentive to caregivers as well as to those they care for.
- Knowledgeable, caring experts who take time to ensure that your specific needs are met.
- Fast, local personal service to get you started right away.
- A network of health and social services professionals who can help address other challenges in independent living.
- Free in-home repairs, battery changes, and upgrades, with no additional fees.
To learn more about Lifeline RI, click below or call 401-331-1244, ext. 319 or 1-800-242-1306, ext. 4509. You can also email us at Lifeline@jfsri.org.