How You Can Help
Since its founding, Jewish Family Service of Rhode Island (JFSRI) has succeeded largely because of the generosity of individual contributors. A contribution of any size can make a huge difference in our community and in the lives of its people. We offer many options for giving:
- Give through our Annual Campaign.
- Purchase a Tribute Card to commemorate an important occasion or to remember a loved one.
- Designate a donation to one of our programs, such as our Emergency Assistance, Case Management, Moes Chitim, Kesher, or Kosher Nutrition programs.
- Choose JFSRI as your donor option for The United Way.
- Endow a program or a service for as little as $10,000, or make a meaningful donation to one of our existing endowment funds, which support specific services for those in need. (Call the number below for details.)
- Make a lasting contribution through the Legacy Society.
- Volunteer for one of our service programs.
- Increase your impact with a Corporate Matching Gift. Many companies offer matching gift programs that will match, double or even triple your personal donation. Ask your human resource department for a matching gift form and sending in with your contribution.
To find out more about opportunities for giving, please contact Sara Ades Goodwin at 401-331-1244 x 336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.