In addition to services for older and disabled clients, those in need of counseling, and those seeking help with adoption, Jewish Family Service of Rhode Island (JFSRI) provides targeted assistance as needed to the greater Rhode Island Jewish community and to the general community regardless of religious affiliation.
Support for Those in Need
Services that JFSRI provides include:
- Case management to help those with complex needs receive support, information, and referrals to get help.
- Emergency financial assistance for individuals and families in financial crisis.
- The Moes Chitim campaign to help individuals and families purchase food for Passover.
- Kesher, the congregation-based outreach program, which offers social work services for local synagogues and their congregants.
- Partners in Care benefits caregivers by matching one screened and trained volunteer to build a reliable and long term companionship, offering up to ten hours of respite a week.
To find out how you can access or support any of these programs, contact us at 401-331-1244 or email@example.com. You can also simply click below to donate now.